Since our inception, we have built our reputation on helping new businesses who are importing or exporting for the first time.
These also includes businesses already involved in international trade but looking to expand into new markets or are in the process of developing their own business plans to adapt for further overseas trade.
Our expert advice and practical support can add real value in helping you expand your operations internationally.
Just some of the ways in which we can do this are:
- Offering practical advice and one to one support
- Checking commodity codes to highlight which ones apply to your business and goods
- Liasing with Customs and Revenue on your behalf
- Setting up an EORI number for your business
- Ensuring you are paying the correct VAT and Duty on your goods
- Advice on Incoterms, what they are and their importance
- Organization of all your Air, Sea, Road and Express Courier freight
- Advice and supply of cargo insurance
- Translation Services
In order to get a more in depth knowledge of the different services available we can offer you, please view the other pages on our website or firstname.lastname@example.org