DIRECT freight services by sea container for palletised and container freight shipping to Brazil.
Atlas Forwarding provides a complete range of freight forwarding options from Ireland to Brazil to satisfy all manner of commercial export shipping requirements.
- LCL - Less than container load palletised and out of gauge exports
- FCL - Full container loads - 20ft and 40ft dry van and high cube containers
- Inland Haulage and Nationwide Collection
- Inland clearance and onward delivery in Brazil
- Weekly Scheduled Departures
- Hazardous Freight & Dangerous Goods
- Cargo Insurance
- Express Courier for Parcels and Packages
- Economy Air Freight
As an independent freight forwarder, Atlas Forwarding will ensure you are given a comprehensive and personal service, with one dedicated member of staff dealing with your export sea shipping requirements, from start to finish.
Any questions you have relating to cargo to Brazil will be answered with confidence and with years of experience in the field we are able to advise on, and prepare all the necessary customs documentation and ship to the designated port in Brazil.
Helping businesses across Ireland export successfully to Brazil, geographically we cover all areas of Brazil including the capital, Rio De Janeiro and ship to the main ports in the country where export goods are forwarded onto places such as Sao Paulo, Salvador, Brasilia and Fortaleza.
We can deliver ‘door - port’ allowing your customer to make their own import clearance and arrange their own transport, or we can arrange with the help of our local agents to have the shipment cleared in Brazil and delivered to door on your customers behalf.